MEMBER HOTEL DATABASE
2 COMPLIMENTARY SEATS AT ALL ASSOCIAITON LUNCHEONS
FREE TRADESHOW EXHIBITS
ACCESS TO LEGAL COUNCIL
QUARTERLY ADVERTISEMENTS IN NEWSLETTER
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AFFAIRS CONSULTANT
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
Free Job Postings Annually
Educational Seminars: 2 Free Seats
Legislative advocacy & Public affairs
Annual Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
1) The Hotel Association of North Texas has an exclusive ratio of hotels to Allied members of 1:4. We are the only Association in the United States that has a ratio that exclusive in place. This presents more opportunities for the Preferred Vendor Members to connect with the Hotel Members. Representation at City Hall to address and champion issues impacting the industry
2) Paid Political Affairs Consultant that monitors local and state proposed ordinances, legislation that could affect the Industry as well as elections
3) Paid Attorney to assist with any local or legal issues that may impact your bottom line
4) Provides a informative newsletter each month on Industry related issues
5) Free job postings at DMN.COM powered by MONSTER.COM (HUGE COST SAVINGS- AS POSTING IS $369 PER 30 DAY POSTING)
6) Educational Opportunities for employees as well as scholarship money for undergraduate, graduate, continuing education as well as hospitality short course and advanced short course
7) Networking opportunities at membership events/luncheons
8) Free Hospitality Lawyer subscription
9) We have one large scale tradeshow to showcase vendor services and products a year
10) Preferred Vendor Members are offered up to 5 additional mini-tradeshow and networking opportunities throughout the year
Q: What types of benefits are offered in the form of networking?
A: Your membership includes, in the form of networking at events, a booth at two Mini Vendor Showcases (30 min before each annual luncheon – you may mingle after the luncheon as well), a booth at our large Vendor Showcase (1 hour before the annual luncheon in August – you may mingle after the luncheon as well), one "hole sponsorship" (booth) at our Annual Golf Classic and a booth at any educational seminar that may pertain to your company. These are all free of charge only to Preferred Vendor Members.
Q: Why are your membership dues so much more expensive than other memberships?
A: The cost of our membership is directly tied to the exclusive ratio that we offer to our members. We are the ONLY association in the U.S. that offers this exclusive ratio. This provides our Preferred Vendor Members move one-on-one time with our hotel members. In addition, we do not charge for you to have a booth at any luncheon or event. We have a distribution list of approximately 750 hotels both members and non members in the North Texas region. These hotels are sent invitations to all association events. If they bring one to two people per hotel, that is potentially 750 to 1,500 patrons that you could showcase your services to. Also, our newest member benefit; in partnership with the Dallas Morning News and MONSTER to provide free annual job postings to all members on dmn.com and MONSTER.com. This will be in addition to the free job postings on the Association Website Career Center. An example of the outstanding benefit from this partnership: It currently costs $396 per 1-30 day job posting on DMN.com / MONSTER.com. If a member had 21 jobs to post in one year that cost would be $6825. In comparison to your annual dues can you imagine the savings?!
Q: Will my membership be prorated mid year?
A: Yes, we do offer prorated fees beginning in August.
Q: Can I get an HANTX Hotel member directory?
A: As a Member of the association YES, you will have access to this highly protected and constantly updated database.
Q: How many hotel members do you have?
A: We currently have approximately 150 members. We are also going through a regionalization process to greatly increase that number.
Don't believe how much money Hotel Members save? Try our online Cost Benefit Matrix and see for yourself!